Our One-minute Digest
Nov 7 – Nov 13, 2020
- Currently listed a total of 154 tokens with the product offering BTMX Investment Multiple Card, Airdrop Multiple Card, Staking Service, BTMX Investment, etc. for potentially higher rewards.
- 13- Listed PlotX (PLOT) under the trading pair of PLOT/USDT. PlotX is a non-custodial prediction protocol that enables users to earn unlimited rewards on high-yield prediction markets.
Activity in Spotlight
- "VIP Boost" Program underway: users who submit the screenshots of their VIP info on other platforms (30-day trading volume) will be eligible for the "VIP +1" level on BitMax.io for 30 days.
- Join PlotX (PLOT) promotions: trade PLOT to share 50,000 USDT worth of total rewards.
DeFi Project Highlights
- EasyFi (EASY): One-month pre-staking with 52% est. APR.
- HARD Protocol (USDX): deposit USDX to farm HARD with 25.27% est. annualized yield via Yield Farming;
- HARD Protocol (HARD): deposit HARD to farm HARD every day via Yield Farming.
- Distribution Pool: 2,365,281 USDT
- Total Est. Daily Profit/1MM BTMX This Week: 161 USDT
- Diverse global communities with 66,238 users from Korea, Russia, India, Turkey, Vietnam, Italy, etc., up by 334 over last week.
Social Media Matrix
BitMax Official Twitter Account with 55,793 followers.
Learn with Us - Borrow Margin Loan
After a user transfers assets to Margin Account, the system will automatically apply the maximum leverage based on the user’s margin asset balance. The user does not need to request a margin loan manually.
When the margin trading position exceeds the margin asset, the exceeding part will be the margin loan. The user’s margin trading position must stay within the specified Maximum Trading Power.
The user’s order will be rejected when the total loan exceeds the account’s Maximum Borrowable Limit. The error code is displayed under the Open Order/Order History section on the trading page as ‘NotEnoughBorrowable’. As a result, users will not be able to borrow more until they repay and reduce the outstanding loan under the Maximum Borrowable Limit.