1. Open BitMax App and then click on [Staking].
2. On the [All Staking] page, you can either search the token you want to stake or find it in the list below. Take SWINGBY as an example.
3. On the SWINGBY Staking page:
1) Activate [Compound Mode] to enable auto-redelegation of staking rewards for maximized return. You can choose to activate or deactivate [Compound Mode] at your discretion.
2) Enter a delegation amount. Please note that there is a minimum delegation amount for each supported token. The delegation amount must be higher or equal to the minimum amount.
3) If you currently don't hold any SWINGBY tokens, click on [Buy SWINGBY] to purchase some on the Cash Trading page. Skip the next step if you already have SWINGBY tokens in your account.
Introduced by BitMax, "Compound Mode" is an innovative feature that automatically redelegates the user's staking reward once it is distributed, thus compounding the returns.
4. On the SWINGBY/USDT cash trading page, you can purchase SWINGBY tokens by placing a Limit Order or Market order.
1) Click on Limit/Market.
2) Enter a price (not applicable for market orders) and size.
3) Click on [Buy SWINGBY].
5. Go back to the SWINGBY Staking page and click on [Delegate Now] to continue staking.
6. Enter a delegation amount, check the BitMax Staking Agreement box and click on [Delegate Now] to complete.
7. Staking details can be viewed under [My Staking].
Users can unstake any time after delegation. For further details, please refer to How to Unstake and Stop Staking [App].