2. On the Staking page, there is a list of projects available for staking service. You can select or search one to participate in.
For example, if you want to participate in SWINGBY Staking, click on [View].
4. On the SWINGBY Staking page, you can click on [Delegate Now] to directly stake the token. Or if you currently don't hold any SWINGBY tokens, click on [Buy SWINGBY] to purchase some on the Cash Trading page. Skip the next step if you already have SWINGBY tokens in your account.
5. On the SWINGBY/USDT cash trading page, you can purchase SWINGBY tokens by placing a Limit Order or Market order.
1) Click on Limit/Market.
2) Enter a price (not applicable for market orders) and size.
3) Click on [Buy SWINGBY].
Go back to the SWINGBY Staking page and click on [Delegate Now] to continue staking.
6. You can also stake the token via [My Asset] – [ Cash Account] – [SWINGBY] – [Delegate].
7. Complete setup in the delegation pop-up window:
1) Activate [Compound Mode] to enable auto-redelegation of staking rewards and compound your return. You can choose to activate or deactivate [Compound Mode] at your discretion.
2) Enter a delegation amount. Please note that there is a minimum delegation amount for each supported token. The delegation amount must be higher or equal to the minimum amount.
3) Read and then check the BitMax Staking Agreement box and click on [Confirm] to complete delegation.
Introduced by BitMax, "Compound Mode" is an innovative feature that automatically redelegates the user's staking reward once it is distributed, thus compounding the returns.
8. After the delegation is completed, a ticker ending with a "-S" will appear on [My Asset] page to represent the staked asset. For example, SWINGBY-S will be used to describe staked SWINGBY after delegation.
Users can unstake any time after delegation. For further details, please refer to How to Unstake and Stop Staking.