You can deposit digital assets from external platforms or wallets to BitMax via a deposit address on the platform. How to find the address?
1. Visit BitMax official website.
2. Click on [My Asset] - [Cash Account]
3. Click on [Deposit], and select the token you want to deposit. Take USDT as an example.
1) Select USDT
2) Select Public Chain Type (fees are different for different chain type)
3) Click [Copy] to copy the deposit address and paste it into the withdrawal address field on the external platform or wallet. You can also scan the QR Code to deposit.
4. For some tokens, Tag is required for deposit. In this case, please enter both Tag and Deposit Address when you deposit. Any missing info will lead to potential asset loss.
Take deposit of XRP as an example. Select XRP, click on [Confirm] to proceed.
5. Copy both Tag and Deposit Address and paste them into the withdrawal address field on the external platform or wallet.
6. Check the deposit under [Deposit History].
7. If you currently do not hold any digital assets, please visit bitmax.io on PC - [Fiat Payment] to purchase and start trading.
For further details, please refer to BitMax.io to Implement Credit/Debit Card Payment Solution.