One-minute Digest on Us and Market
Sept 5 – Sept 11, 2020
- SushiSwap has completed migration. According to a SushiSwap announcement, a new proposal has been put up to change the output of new SUSHI and add a lock-up period.
- Filecoin removed 20-day reward delay period in its latest economics update.
- DeFi Data (as of Sept 11, 10 AM UTC): Market Cap $14,906,113,929 (Coingecko); Total Value Locked 6.46 bln (DeFi Pulse)
Sept 8 – Aegis Finance (AGS) listed under the trading pair of AGS/USDT. As a DeFi 2.0 protocol, Aegis features more diversified lending services besides over-collateralized lending, such as micro-lending and Unsecured Borrowing.
Sept 9 – Centric (CNS) listed under the trading pair of CNS/USDT. Centric aims to offer an innovative cryptocurrency ecosystem comprising Centric Rise (CNR) and Centric Cash (CNS).
Sept 11 – Stafi (FIS) made its market debut under the trading pair of FIS/USDT. Stafi is the first decentralized protocol unlocking liquidity of staked assets.
Activity in Spotlight
- AKRO promotion will be concluded at 10:00 a.m. EDT, Sept 11. Eligible users get to share 350,000 AKRO tokens.
- Join three limited-time CNS promotions to share reward of 40,000 USDT in CNS tokens.
- BitMax Community Captain Program in progress. BitMax community captains can participate in the development of the BitMax’s ecosystem and receive the rewards for their contributions throughout the process.
DeFi Project Highlights
- Serum(SRM) Staking Service available: instant unbonding & compound mode; 3x Margin Trading for SRM supported.
- OM Pre-Staking Program: 88.88% est. APR
- Insolar (XNS) Pre-Staking: est. APR adjusted to 40%; Instant Unbonding Fee updated to 5%.
Note: Please refer to announcement on bitmax.io official website for further details.