Project: MANTRA DAO
MANTRA DAO is a community-governed DeFi platform focusing on Staking, Lending, and Governance. MANTRA DAO leverages the wisdom of the crowd to create a community-governed, transparent, and decentralized ecosystem for web 3.0. Built on Parity Substrate for the Polkadot ecosystem, MANTRA DAO gives financial control back to the people to grow wealth together.
Total Supply: 888,888,888 OM
Circulating Supply: 101,111,111 OM
Official Webiste: https://mantradao.com/
Public Distribution (Includes Pre-IMO, and IMO rounds I, II, and III): 8.5% (75,555,555 OM)
Private Distribution: 9% (80,000,000 OM)
Team & Advisors: 17.5% (155,555,555 OM)
Staking Rewards: 30% (266,666,666 OM)
Referrals:12.5% (111,111,111 OM)
Reserves: 10% (88,888,888 OM)
Grants:12.5% (111,111,111 OM)
Token Vesting Schedule:
Public Distribution: No lock-up; all 75,555,555 OM will be circulating at TGE;
Private Distribution: Locked-up with 6 month vesting period, with 1/6th vesting on the first day of each month; 13,333,333 OM will begin circulating at TGE, with another 13,333,333 OM unlocking on each of the 31st, 61st, 91st, 121st and 151st days upon TGE;
Team & Advisors: Locked-up with vesting as follows:
Zero OM will be circulating at TGE, and for the first 180 days since TGE;
1/18th, or 8,641,975 OM, will vest and come into circulation every thirty days, from the 181st day through the 691st day since TGE;
Staking Rewards：Locked-up at TGE, and will be unlocked on a rolling basis at a decaying growth rate so that: All 266,666,666 OM will unlock by the end of the 5th year since TGE (roughly 1826 days since TGE);
Referrals: 15% of referral tokens, or 16,666,666 OM tokens will be unlocked and enter circulating supply over the first 151 days since TGE. The remaining 85% of referral tokens, or 94,444,444 OM will be unlocked on a rolling basis at a linear release rate starting day 366 since TGE such that 100% of referral tokens will be unlocked by the end of the 5th year since TGE (roughly 1826 days since TGE);
Reserves:7.5% of the reserves bucket, or 6,666,666 OM, will be unlocked at TGE;
The remaining 92.5% of reserve tokens, or 82,222,222 OM will be unlocked on a rolling basis at a linear release rate starting day 366 since TGE such that 100% of reserve tokens will be unlocked by the end of the 5th year since TGE (roughly 1,826 days since TGE).
Grants: Will only unlock upon community on-chain governance proposals passing minimum thresholds of approval.