One-minute Digest on Us and Market
July 18 - July 24, 2020
- Total Market Cap of Digital Assets (as of Jul 24, 6:00 a.m. EDT): $285 billion dollars (CoinMarketCap)
- Bitcoin’s weekly price range: $9,100 - $ 9,600; volatility went up.
- It was a bullish week for both Bitcoin and Ethereum: BTC rallied 4.23%; ETH jumped 12% within a two-day period.
- Cumulative Trading Volume of ETH is reaching $ 6.5 trillion dollars.
- Version 1.2 of Copy Trading Service will soon go online.
- Staking Service on APP will be available next week.
July 20th – Solana (SOL) listed under the trading pair of SOL/USDT.
Founded by former Qualcomm, Intel, and Dropbox engineers in late-2017, Solana is a single-chain, delegated-Proof-of-Stake protocol whose focus is on delivering scalability without sacrificing decentralization or security. Solana’s mission is to support all high-growth and high-frequency blockchain applications, and to democratize the world’s financial systems.
July 24th – Swingby (SWINGBY) made its market debut under the trading pair of SWINGBY/USDT.
Swingby is a decentralized cross-chain swap protocol for moving assets between blockchains. It builds trustless bridges between BTC, Ethereum, Binance Chain and other blockchains secured by a network of node groups that facilitates fast inter-blockchain swaps based on Threshold Signature Cryptography (TSS) and Multi-Party Computing (MPC) technology.
DeFi Project Highlights
- Swingby (SWINGBY): “8,000,000 SWING Up for Auction” successfully concluded; SWINGBY Auction Carnival is still going on. Register and trade to share 400,000 SWINGBY welcome rewards; Take action and complete tasks to share 300,000 SWINGBY airdrop rewards.
- 3-Month Orion Protocol (ORN) Pre-Staking Program: 39% Est. APR for the first month.
- 3-Month XDai (STAKE) Pre-Staking Program & Additional Incentive Program: 36.4% Est. Annualized Return; Stake XTZ/ATOM/KAVA in addition to STAKE for a chance to win Pre-Staking Sweepstake Draw and earn 5 x the staking rewards.
- Develop Isolated Margin Mode for Futures Trading
- Display of Project Introduction on Trading Pages for PC and APP
Note: Please refer to announcement on bitmax.io official website for further details.