The Cash Trading page mainly consists of the following sections:
1. In the top left-hand corner, users can switch between Cash Trading and Margin Trading.
2. Candlestick chart is located in the upper-left area.
3. In the upper-right area, the user can view the list of available trading pairs, order book and trade history.
4. In the bottom-right area, the user can place an order.
5. In the bottom-left area, the user can check open orders, order history and asset summary.
Cash Trading Tutorial in 4 Steps
1. Select the trading pair first.
2. Select an order type.
There are four order types available: limit order, market order, stop limit order, and stop market order.
A limit order is an order to buy or sell at a specific price or better.
A market order is an order to buy or sell immediately at the best available price.
Click here to learn more about stop order [Link].
3. Enter the price and amount for the order and click Buy/Sell button.
A limit order is entered with both order price and amount.
A market order is entered with order amount only.
4. Check your order status, order history and asset summary.
By checking the ‘Only xxx’ box, the user can view the order information only related to this trading pair.