Elrond is a high-throughput public blockchain focused on providing security, efficiency, scalability, and interoperability by employing two key elements: Adaptive State Sharding and a new Secure Proof of Stake consensus mechanism.
- State sharding (transaction, data & network sharding); adaptivity through shard merges and shard splits
- Consensus in two communication rounds with modified BLS multi-signatures
- High resiliency to malicious attacks due to intra and cross shard node reshuffling
- Secure randomness beacon with BLS signing
- Smart contracts on a state sharded architecture with balanced load on shards
- Fast finality for cross shard transactions (seconds)
Public Sale: 25%