Dear BitMax.io Users,
UltrAlpha will launch its token public sale for BitMax.io users from Aug 11th to Aug 14th (EDT). As the organizer, UltrAlpha takes full legal responsibility for its public sale. BitMax.io only provides technology, marketing and execution support for this public sale. Details are as follows:
UltrAlpha (UAT) Public Sale
UAT public sale will be conducted through two allocation methods simultaneously - quota allocation proportionally per asset balance (USDT as payment method) and lottery ticket allocation per BTMX position (BTMX as payment method).
There will be 3 rounds of public sale. For each round, token sale will be conducted through two allocation methods simultaneously. Users can participate in all three rounds of both allocation methods per following schedule.
The maximum purchase quota for each user will be calculated based on the total snapshot balance of BTC, ETH and USDT in user’s Cash Account.
1. In the calculation of snapshot balance, BTC and ETH will be converted to USDT equivalent based off the closing price at the time of snapshot.
2. If the user’s total snapshot balance of BTC, ETH and USDT is lower than equivalent value of 2,000 USDT, the user will not be eligible for the current round of public sale in this allocation method.
1.Submit UAT Purchase Quota
During the purchase period of each round, users can first submit UAT purchase quota on the public sale page per following requirement.
1 USDT≤ UAT Purchase Quota ≤ 3,000 USDT
For each round, users will only be able to submit UAT purchase quota ONCE during the purchase period without any further extension of time.
Upon the conclusion of purchase period, the purchase quota cap for each user account is calculated as per the proportion of user's total snapshot balance to total snapshot balance of all eligible participants who submit the purchase quota.
Purchase Quota Cap for Each User Account = User’s Total Snapshot Balance / Total Snapshot Balance * Total Public Sale Quota for the Current Round
1. The payment of USDT will not be put on hold or deducted at the time of purchase quota submission.
2. Total Snapshot Balance = Sum of User’s Total Snapshot Balance for all eligible participants who submit the purchase quota
2. Confirm UAT Quota Allocation
Upon the conclusion of the purchase period, the actual quota allocation for each user will be calculated per smaller value of Account Purchase Quota Cap and User’s Purchase Quota Submission. If the smaller value is lower than 1 USDT, the user will be deemed as ineligible for the current round of public sale in this method.
3. Complete Payment Deduction
Upon the conclusion of the purchase period, USDT payment will be deducted from the eligible participant's account between 3:00 p.m. EDT and 5:00 p.m. EDT on the same day.
Only USDT balance available in Cash Account will be deducted as payment for public sale quota. The deduction will only take place once. In the case of insufficient balance at the time of deduction, the user will be deemed to voluntarily give up the public sale quota. Please maintain sufficient balance for payment deduction.
User A participates in the first round of public sale. The user’s total snapshot balance across BTC, ETH and USDT is equivalent of 100,000 USDT value. The user submits 3,000 USDT as the purchase quota.
Upon the conclusion of 1st round of purchase period, the quota allocation scenario will be outlined as below.
The max number of lottery tickets to claim for each user will be calculated based on the user’s snapshot balance of BTMX. Upon the conclusion of purchase period, lottery draw will be conducted and users with winning tickets will be allocated with the corresponding quota.
Public Sale Quota for Each Round
Lottery Ticket Allocation
BTMX balance in Cash Account (including BTMX under lock-up) and Margin Account (including BTMX under lock-up and borrowed BTMX) will be factored in the calculation of user’s snapshot balance of BTMX. BTMX under pending unlock and BTMXP will be excluded.
1. Submit the Claim for Number of Lottery Tickets
During the purchase period of each round, users can submit request for the number of lottery tickets per following requirement.
0＜the Number of Tickets Submitted ≤ Max Number of Tickets Available
For each round, users will only be able to submit ticket request ONCE during the purchase period without any further extension of time.
Note: The payment of BTMX will not be put on hold or deducted at the time of submitting lottery ticket request.
2. Announce Lottery Draw Result and Complete Payment Deduction
Winning tickets will be announced within 2 hours after the conclusion of purchase period. Respective BTMX will be deducted from eligible participant’s account between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. EDT on the same day.
Only BTMX balance available in Cash Account can be deducted as payment for public sale quota. The amount of BTMX payment will be calculated per closing price at the beginning of purchase period. The deduction will only take place once. In the case of insufficient balance at the time of deduction, the user will be deemed to voluntarily give up the public sale quota. Please maintain sufficient balance for payment deduction.
BTMX deducted for payment is subject to permanent lock-up.
User B participates in the first round of public sale with snapshot balance of 60,000 BTMX. The user requests for 4 lottery tickets and wins 3 out of 4. If BTMX price is 0.12 USDT at the beginning of 1st round of purchase period, the user will pay 5,000 BTMX for the purchase quota.
200/0.12*3 = 5,000 BTMX, based on each winning ticket eligible for 200 USD quota.
The user must maintain no less than 5,000 BTMX balance available in Cash Account during the payment deduction window (3:00 p.m. EDT – 5:00 p.m. EDT on Aug 12th) to complete purchase.
1. Users are required to complete KYC V2 in order to participate in the public sale.
2. Users are required to agree and acknowledge UltrAlpha (UAT) Public Sale T&Cs.
3. Users from the following countries and regions are prohibited from participation: the United States, Balkans region, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal, Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Singapore, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Thailand, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen.
Thank you for the continued support.
July 31st, 2019
Telegram Group: https://t.me/BitMaxioEnglishOfficial