· 5/13 - Enabled margin trading for KCS under the trading pairs KCS/USDT, KCS/BTC at 10:00 a.m. EDT; Leverage: 3X
· 5/15 - Listed OKB under the trading pairs of OKB/USDT, OKB/BTC
· 5/14 - Listed ABBC Coin (ABBC) under the trading pairs of ABBC/USDT and ABBC/BTC; the following events are launched including: Exclusive ABBC Airdrop to BTMX Holders; ABBC BitTreasure
· 5/14 - Android & IOS APP Upgrade- Latest Version: 1.3.0
- Enabled margin trading functions: borrow fund, repay loan, transfer asset between Cash Account and Margin Account, trade on margin, etc.
- Enabled mobile purchase of point card for interest deduction
- Added BTMX instant unlock function
- Broke down asset overview for better view
- Optimized mining data display on the Home page
- Upgraded the Trading page
- Improved password reset function
- Fixed other reported bugs
· 5/14 - Temporarily suspended accelerated BTMX release function for private sale participants at 8:00 p.m. EDT
· Enabled “Google 2FA Direct Disable” function on the website
· Fixed bugs in KYC photo upload and order history export
· 5/13 - Jointly presented with Block 72 the world’s first Global Digital Impact Night
· Distributed rewards to winners of DUO Net-Buy and Trading Contests
· 5/21 - To list DREP (DREP) under the trading pairs of DREP/USDT, DREP/BTC; celebration events to be announced
· 5/20 - To enable trading for private sale portion of BTMX (BTMXP) under the trading pairs of BTMXP/USDT and BTMXP/BTC at 10:00 a.m. EDT
· APP function optimization and system upgrade
· 5/18 - To conduct AMA session at 2:00 p.m. EDT; the main topic of this session will be related to BTMXP trading. Dr. George Cao, CEO of BitMax.io will host the session and answer the questions from the community.
For more information, follow BitMax.io on:
Thank you for the continued support.
May 17, 2019