Dear BitMax.io Users,
BitMax.io will enable trading for private sale portion of BTMX (BTMXP) under the trading pairs of BTMXP/USDT and BTMXP/BTC at 10:00 a.m. EDT, May 20th. Both trading pairs are only eligible for regular trading. The transaction fee is set to be 0.5%.
1. BTMX private sale portion for trading will be offered through multiple phases. The initial phase runs from 10:00 a.m. EDT May 20th to 10:00 a.m. EDT May 21st. Total supply is capped at 10,000,000.
2. Users can transfer BTMX private sale portion by selecting ‘Deposit’ and ‘Withdraw’ under [My Asset] -> [BTMXP].
3. ‘Deposit’ refers to transferring BTMX private sale portion under lock-up status to “BTMXP”. 1% service fee will be charged per transaction. The aggregated deposit limit for each account is 200,000.
4. ‘Withdraw’ refers to transferring BTMXP back to BTMX private sale portion under lock-up status. 5% service fee will be charged per transaction. There is no limit on BTMXP withdrawal.
5. ‘Deposit’ function will be disabled when either of the conditions below is satisfied:
1) Platform total aggregated deposit reaches 10,000,000
2) The current phase is concluded
‘Withdrawal’ or Trading function will not be affected.
6. BTMXP is not eligible for data usage reward nor any unlocking mechanism. BTMXP is also not factored in the calculation of daily BTMX total output.
7. Upon the transfer from BTMXP back to BTMX private sale portion under lock-up status, the tokens will be released based on current unlocking mechanism.
8. All BTMXP-related transactions will take effect immediately. No cancellation is permitted.
9. BTMX tokens deducted as service fee are subject to permanent lock-up.
Thanks for the continued support!
May 17th, 2019