Dear BitMax.io Users,
DUO Network will launch token presale for BitMax.io users. As the organizer, DUO Network takes full legal responsibility for its token presale. BitMax.io only provides technology and execution support for this presale. Details are as follows:
Presale Period: 8:00 a.m. EDT, Apr 27th, 2019 - 9:00 a.m. EDT, Apr 27th, 2019
BitMax.io will list DUO Network (DUO) under the trading pairs of DUO/USDT, DUO/BTC.
Deposits and trading to start at 9:00 a.m. EDT on Apr 28th 2019.
All trading pairs are only eligible for Reverse-Mining and regular trading.
Withdrawals to start at 9:00 a.m. EDT on Apr 29th 2019.
DUO Network is a decentralized platform enabling issuance, trading, and settlement of tokenized digital derivatives. The platform aims to reduce risks and barriers in traditional derivative transactions, through collateralized smart contracts and distributed price feeds, thereby creating a transparent and autonomous derivative marketplace. The core members come from leading global banks such as Citi, Credit Suisse, HSBC; with long-term academic collaboration with NUS, Boston University and ETH Zurich.
1. Only users from the jurisdictions where local laws and regulations permit the participation are eligible.
2. Users are required to complete KYC V2 in order to participate in the presale.
3.Users must have BTMX Position ≥10000 in Cash account (including pending unlock from private sale).
4. Users are required to agree and acknowledge DUO Presale T&Cs.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Upon the confirmation of presale and payment, the user needs to submit the BitMax.io account and presale code on DUO Network official website within 24 hours to complete the application of the presale. Any failure in timely submission will result in the user being deemed to voluntarily give up the presale quota and no longer be eligible for participation. The initial payment of USDT will be refunded.
2. Tokens will be distributed to the user’s account within 24 hours after the event with unlock status.
3. The presale will only be available to the users from the countries and regions where the local laws and regulations permit the participation.
Therefore, the users from the following countries and regions are prohibited to participate in the presale:
United States, Balkans region, Belarus, Myanmar, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe, Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Cambodia, Ecuador, Nepal, Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Singapore,China, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Thailand, Tunisia, Trinidad and Tobago, Ukraine, Uganda, Venezuela, Yemen.
Thanks for the continued support!
Apr 22nd, 2019