Dear BitMax.io Users,
BitMax.io risk control function recently detected some suspicious login attempts to the platform using common set of login credentials (not BitMax.io) collected from other external websites.
Subsequently, thorough investigation was conducted with the following assessment:
1. The platform immediately detected the malicious login attempts through its risk control mechanism in place.
2. All user information is stored in the secured database without any impact.
3. With strong focus on security, BitMax.io requires multiple levels of verification for withdrawal. For this incident, there was no unauthorized withdrawal of any suspicious activities.
To further strengthen platform security, BitMax.io decided to take the following measures:
1. For all the accounts affected with suspicious login attempts, users are required to complete email re-verification and password reset for better asset protection.
2. Google two-factor authentication will be required to enable trading.
3. For those users who still have problems with login or trading, please directly contact Customer Support.
Thank you very much for the continued support.