1. When you logged in, click [Account]
2. Click [Setting]
3. Download and install Google Authenticator
4. Click the 'Send' button.
5. Input the email verify code correctly, and click 'Generate 2FA secret key'.
6. Please open Google Authenticator App, choose [Scan QR code], or enter the key manually
7. It is highly recommended that you save the key or QR code when you bind your Google verification code. If the phone is lost, you can re-bind it on your new phone.
8. Fill in a blank 6-digit verification code generated by the Google Authenticator APP on your mobile phone and click [Confirm].
9. Complete Google Authentication
10. After logging in or other security operations in BitMax.io, you will need to fill in the corresponding 6 digits in the Google Authenticator APP. The verification code changes once every 30 seconds. Please pay attention to the latest verification code.
If you have forgotten your backup key or QR code, please send your ID card photo and phone number from your register email to email@example.com to apply for unbinding the Google verification code. After the customer service staff has processed it, you can re-bind the new Google authentication code.